Set small, achievable targets, e.g.:
* learn 10 new English words or phrases every day, Mondays to Fridays (repeat on Saturdays, relax on Sundays)
* unlearn one typical mistake before the next test (see our backlog analysis)
* study 15 minutes every day
* read the lyrics of an English song every week and try to understand its main content
* read and try to understand one short English text every week
* study English on ego4u every day ;o)
Reaching your target step by step is much better than setting a huge target that you cannot achieve. Easy does it … and keeps your motivation up. Many a mickle makes a muckle.